damier azur or the mono speedy

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i don't know which one to get. mono is durable and it won't get dirty, but azur is pretty and will get dirty. mono is common and azur is new
    i already have a mini lin, and i don't like taking care of my bags. i'm torn. is azur high maintence??

2. how about a damier?Pretty & it does not get dirty

3. as pretty as the azur is, the monogram is a reallly classic bag

4. ^^ cux of bleeding problem.. and mini lin is dark color also.. i dont liek have the same stuff

5. I think since you don't want another dark bag, you should get the azur. The body of the azur is not gonna get any dirtier than the mono. You can use a damp cloth to wipe off the dirt. Since both bags have the vachetta handles, just get the one you think is prettier----the azur:girlsigh:

6. I say mono

7. i'm only starting to like the azur but i like the mono waaaayyyy better.......

classic, timeless.....

8. I love the azur speedy. I took it out the other day, it catches everyones eye! :biggrin:

So I vote the Azur!!!!

9. Azurrr for surrrre! I am soo lovin' this line. And don't tell me it's gonna get dirty - I am still on my honeymoon w/ Saleya!

10. i think just plain damier speedy will solve ur problem,

it's new too (tho not as new as azur) and definitely won't get dirty!!

azur is the prettiest but if u care that it'll get dirty then maybe u shouldn't get it cuz it's so frustrating to be oh so careful about ur bag :smile:

11. Mono!!!

12. hmm i say get the mono now and get the azur in the spring! or vice versa

13. I agree!:yes:

14. I would first say Damier, then probably azur, then mono.

15. I prefer mono over the azur.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice