Damier Azur Naviglio *pics* and INFO

Hey guys well I went to my LV and was looking around and then all of a sudden BAM! out of the corner of my eye I see this baby peeking out from behind a Damier Naviglio and I almost cried. I was already to buy it until My mom called and told me if I bought she would flip out. So I had to give it up. Its at the Roosvelt feild mall LV in Macy's They have only one I belive and the SA said it released on Dec 1st? :confused1: But they just got it 2 days ago. Heres the pics I snuck them in really fast so dont tell! Ask for Andrea shes a doll. Sorry there bad quality I only had my RAZR! It was so unexpected.

That looks awesome. The stripe is much more subtle than I imagined, which is a great thing. I think this is my next purchase!

Liberté;1942921 said:
It doesen't seem to be any vachetta on it... I really can't tell if I like it or not. Leaning towards not, I think the damier ebony one looks better. :s

I actually like it because there is NO vachetta - I really like bags I can take into the rain and snow and not have to worry about. :P

Thanks for the pictures!!!