Damier Azur MM vs. regular Damier MM - is it my imagination or...

I just got reamed in another thread about the customer service issue I wrote about so I wanted to clarify a few things here in case anyone else might have misinterpreted my post and felt the same way!

To clarify, this was the first and ONLY tme I returned anything, ever. NOT the third time. [As a matter of fact, I never return anything. It's inconvenient for me AND for the salesperson. And I won't buy something unless I'm sure I really want (or need) it.] This would have been my third time going to the store IF I had to return the bag I had now, which I'm not returning. Big difference. For some reason, someone thought I had returned something three times and actually said that it was "understandable" that the SA was annoyed with me for returning things and that is why she just left me standing there. :wtf:

Sorry, but in my world it is never acceptable or "understandable" to treat a customer (or anyone else) with such rudeness. I'm sure most of you feel the same!! :jammin:

^I'm totally with you! IMHO, you should complain to customer service!!! That's really unacceptable! :rant: What happens if your old SA never saw you there?

I'd probably still be standing at the cashier area right now, starving!!! :roflmfao:

Actually, by the time my husband found me at the cashier area, a lot of time had already passed, so he probably would have gone back there himself to look for it!!! LOL!!! And he would not have had to look far because it was sitting right there next to the cashier!!

I'm actually very understanding when it comes to SA's, waitstaff, etc. I know how busy they are and how hard they work which is why I patiently waited so long the first place, both at the counter and at the cashier area. It's Christmastime, totally relaxed and in no rush at all, so I was just in the holiday spirit totally enjoying the day, the atmosphere, the lovely LV boutique --- just not the service! If it were anyone else (and believe me, the ladies in THIS store do NOT like to be kept waiting and I witnessed it first hand that day -- whew, they are tough!), they would have made a stink about it a lot sooner. :rolleyes:

But this was just unacceptable.

Might well be that the value of the soon to be old models increases, I have a couple of bags that are now done slightly different and I sometimes wonder if that increases or decreases the value.
Will try to find out if the mm is already in stock with the longer handles in mid january...should be such an easy and beautiful everyday bag...