damier azur mini pochette vs. denim trousse raye?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What would you go for?

2. Denim Trousse Raye :graucho:

3. depends on what you want it for denim doesn't have a strap so couldn't wear it as a bag but if you just want a clutch or something for inside a bag I'd go for the denim always go for the LE over a reg line you can get later

4. Denim Trousee Raye...you can ALWAYS get the azur later!

5. aarti sweetie pretty plz post a pic of the denim trousse raye :heart:

6. Denim Trousse Raye. I saw this in the eye candy thread and I love it. Do you know how much it is?

7. vanilla, here's the Trousse Rayee, I believe:
    [​IMG]

Anyway, I think it's cute. As long as you strictly need it for makeup or small items, not really as a clutch you can take out of a bag, then you should be fine.

8. i like the denim trousee raye. You can probably use it as a clutch, but I doubt it would fit a lot of stuff..prolly cell, cles, and compact..that's it.

9. I believe it's about $405 give or take a few dollars.

10. I vote for the damier azur mini pochette. I think it's more easy to use with or without a bag! and I love the chain!!! but I agree that the denim trousse rayé is a limited edition so if you really want it go for it now and for the mini pochette later.

11. I vote for the Denim Trousse, it's so pretty and you can always get the Azur later

12. As much as I like azur, I would still say denim trousse - its super cute and you can get your azur anytime!

13. denim raye

14. Trousse Rayee! it´s limited and looks HOT!

15. Denim Raye is HOT!! If you are still able to get one, go for it!;)