Damier azur iena, neverfull, or graceful

Found these posted on TPF
0a2b5832-9953-49e6-8dfc-1645da1ac94d-jpeg.4125407
Funny:smile: it‘s my post of my Propriano from summer last year. I love this bag and I can‘t wait to start using her soon when the weather gets better and rain is stopping.

Reactions: Namwan- and ggirl
All of that vachetta going down the sides of the Propriano, while beautiful, would make me extremely nervous!
I got the Propriano in July 2017 and used her in rotation with others. The vachetta got a nice color and there is no issue with all the leather. I like that there are buttons to bend and close the bag on each side for security.

Keep the Graceful mono and get a Neverfull MM in Azur.
I have two neverfuls ( Mono PM & Ebene MM, they're workhorse bags - I've had the mono neverful since '07 and still carry it) i had an azur speedy (purchased in 08) but had sold it a few years ago. Really regretted it and have been thinking about an azur bag ever since. I like the shoulder style so instead of getting another neverful, picked up the Graceful PM in Azur last weekend, so happy :smile: You could always do a speedy in Azur? From experience, I would recommend a neverful, great bags.

I’m also thinking of getting the iena in MM as a travel bag. For the iena mm owners, would you recommend it? Is it true about the corner wear? Is it spacious like the neverful? I like the zip top feature and with my 2 kids(11 &13), I’m always getting dumped with their things. Does it slouch when full?

I have a Neverfull (I have the GM though) and a Graceful MM, both in the Azur with Rose Ballerine and I adore them both. (I also have an Azur Speedy). I have never had a color transfer issue with any of them, and I wear dark jeans allllll the time. The Azur is so pretty and though I know some think of it for spring/summer, I carry them year-round. I think if I would have to choose, I would go with the Neverfull since it's so practical. It's a tote bag but also a purse. I do love my Graceful, though, and bought a strap to wear it crossbody (despite my SA telling me the MM was to big for that :P I'm tall, so I think it's fine, especially for travel.) You could also buy both to try them and then return/ship back whichever one you don't like? That's what I would do.

Here are my two:

Attachments

• IMG_6799 (1).jpg
    IMG_6799 (1).jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 499
I happen to love the Graceful. It is my go to bag--super light and the strap is very comfortable on my shoulder. But, if I am going somewhere that I need good security I use my Iena which has a zippered closure. I like the functionality of the Iena but like the way the Graceful looks better.

Reactions: almostperfect0918
I would get Neverfull in Azur. I have the NF in Azur and Sperone backpack. Luckily no color transfer as of yet. I’m also just enjoying using my bags so not overly worried about it happening.

I have a Neverfull (I have the GM though) and a Graceful MM, both in the Azur with Rose Ballerine and I adore them both. (I also have an Azur Speedy). I have never had a color transfer issue with any of them, and I wear dark jeans allllll the time. The Azur is so pretty and though I know some think of it for spring/summer, I carry them year-round. I think if I would have to choose, I would go with the Neverfull since it's so practical. It's a tote bag but also a purse. I do love my Graceful, though, and bought a strap to wear it crossbody (despite my SA telling me the MM was to big for that :P I'm tall, so I think it's fine, especially for travel.) You could also buy both to try them and then return/ship back whichever one you don't like? That's what I would do.

Here are my two:

Where did you buy your strap for the Graceful? Thanks

I'm actually considering getting a Graceful or Iena in Azur for my next bag. I personally am not a Neverfull fan (although I'm certainly in the minority) because it just is too big and screams "beach bag" to me. I really love the Graceful but think the Iena might be more practical for my life. Plus I like the zipper on the Iena.

Reactions: BagLuver
I'm actually considering getting a Graceful or Iena in Azur for my next bag. I personally am not a Neverfull fan (although I'm certainly in the minority) because it just is too big and screams "beach bag" to me. I really love the Graceful but think the Iena might be more practical for my life. Plus I like the zipper on the Iena.

I’m
Thinking of getting the iena too for travel but now I’m worried
About corner wear. I have the graceful DA PM and it’s not even been a year and I’ve noticed some corner wear.

I don‘t recommend the Graceful because of the folded corners.
I have sold my Graceful after 6 months because of defects on the corners. I have weared it maybe 10-12 times and I never have putted it in the floor :sad:

I’m also thinking of getting the iena in MM as a travel bag. For the iena mm owners, would you recommend it? Is it true about the corner wear? Is it spacious like the neverful? I like the zip top feature and with my 2 kids(11 &13), I’m always getting dumped with their things. Does it slouch when full?
I have the Iena MM in DE and love it - no problems with corners whatsoever and although it carries a bit less than the Neverfull, you can still stuff it and keep the zipper open. I've retired my Neverfulls as they're just everywhere - the Iena isn't, and I like that.