Damier Azur - How does it lokk once patina sets in?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi again

I am trying to decide on my next LV and really like the Damier Azur range. I think the pale leather handles/trim really set off the canvas.

My concerns is, what the bags look like once the Patina has set in. Does the pale design look odd with honey coloured leather:confused1:

Yve

2. No, I think it looks great with the patina. Envision slightly honeyed or orangey tan on a white-grayish blue background. Would be a nice contrast.

3. Thank you.

I am reassured. Just need to save up to buy an Azur:graucho:

Yve

4. no problem! which style are you saving up for?

5. It's a fantastic color. I was surprised to see how many of my things it went with.You are going to love it. Check out the azur zippy wallet while your there. It is awesome.

6. I can't decide between a Saleya or a Pampelonne:drool: I'd also love a Noe, but not sure if they make Noe in Azur:shrugs:

Still no point visiting the LV store until I've got some spare cash saved:sad:

Yve

7. They do make it in the Noe, but I think only the larger size. It looks really pretty but I don't have that much to put in a bag!

8. There have been a few threads already started on this topic like Melloyellowjen has posted, so perhaps try using the search feature above next time. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice