Damier Azur at Disney?

Hehe, you guys are amazing! Best stories!

Believe it or not, I had NOT thought about water rides AT ALL!!!! (haven't been to Disney since I was like 5)...and mama doesn't want the Azur getting messed with water stains!!

So, with all your great advice, I think I will combine the best of both worlds...bring the speedy on the plane, out to dinner, walks at night, etc.....and bring something that I don't care took much about for Disney itself (or maybe nothing at all and make the DH carry cards/cell phone/etc in his pockets! hehe)

Thank youuuuuuuuu!

No, I wouldn't do it. The vachetta will probably be ruined. And, no one will notice your bag at Disney. It is very laid back and people are there to just have fun. I would bring it for the evenings out though.

Hehe, you guys are amazing! Best stories!

Believe it or not, I had NOT thought about water rides AT ALL!!!! (haven't been to Disney since I was like 5)...and mama doesn't want the Azur getting messed with water stains!!

So, with all your great advice, I think I will combine the best of both worlds...bring the speedy on the plane, out to dinner, walks at night, etc.....and bring something that I don't care took much about for Disney itself (or maybe nothing at all and make the DH carry cards/cell phone/etc in his pockets! hehe)

Thank youuuuuuuuu!

That's what I did - I brought my speedy on the plane and used it anytime I wasn't in the "parks" and used a Vera Bradley tote when I was in the parks.

I vote "Yay". I take my LVs almost everywhere. If you do take it to Disney, however, I would suggest carrying a thin tote bag that you can fold and pack inside of the speedy in case you decide to ride something or just get nervous about carrying it. I use a thin Steve Madden tote that they give for free in the stores and it does the trick.