Damier Azur - Are you putting yours away?

I haven't gotten much use out of my speedy because of the horrible rainy weather lately. If the sun comes out again, I will bring my azur out again. I use my wallet and mini pochette every day though.

No - Love my Speedy, and winter white is so rich looking in cold weather. Same for cream Paddy. Used Azur all winter, alternated with other bags. I have the Pastilles chain (on elux now) draped across the handles. Too cute.

Personally I wear my bags whenever, doesnt matter the color. Just work it up with a nice outfit and it shouldnt matter. But I do consider the Azur to be a seasonal collection. I dont think of it as a timeless or classic collection...

hmm i havent decided yet...i really wanted to get a damier speedy 25 (the reg) "for fall and winter" lol so i dont ruin my azur...but really...its just an excuse to get another new bag even though i just got my damier azur (which is now by far my favorite LV bag) and my bf is in LVOE with the reg damier after going to the LV in florida while he was away.

I have an azur Saleya MM and the azur mini pochette. I carry any bag whenever I want. As long as it matches my outfit and how much I am going to carry for that day...:yes: So there is no seasonal bag for me for LV....only one bag from gucci that I only use it for winter b/c the bag is made of suede/velvet...;)

I'm so lucky to be living in Singapore! It's sunny and at most rainy during certain times of the year. It depends not on the weather, but on what I wear!

I think the Azur goes with both light and dark coloured clothes. :yes: