Damier Azur - Are you putting yours away?

I only used my Azur speedy 30 twice, I guess...I love it and never think about to sell it, but I just worry to ruin it so much. If I'm still driving, I'll definitely enjoy it more, but I take a train/bus now...mmm...No, I can't use it that way. BTW I had never seen an Azur bag on the train/bus yet.

I only used my Azur speedy 30 twice, I guess...I love it and never think about to sell it, but I just worry to ruin it so much. If I'm still driving, I'll definitely enjoy it more, but I take a train/bus now...mmm...No, I can't use it that way. BTW I had never seen an Azur bag on the train/bus yet.

As long as you can hold it on your lap, you should be fine. I've carried mine everyday for about 3 weeks now and its been in and out of my car, restaurants (I sit it on an empty chair,) the grocery store -- where a container of hummus spilled on it the other day! but all I did was wipe it off with a paper towel from the checkout girl and all was fine. I find the more I carry it, the easier it is to carry it.:smile:

I used my Azur30 three weeks straight this month and have placed her back in the dustbag due to the patina received from the Laguna Beach's sun. Just giving her a rest.

I will definitely take her back out for all season round.

Ok, I just own accessories of that line, but yes, come october I will put them away.
I always intended my Azur pieces to be spring/summer only, so for fall/winter I will switch back to Monogram and Ebene accessories.