damier and more damier..

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
im torn between damier pap and the duomo...i have a feeling the duomo is too big for me, and it's really expensive in my opinion...but the damier pap is more popular....and i'd want a size between 26 and 30...:shame:

help?

i already have the speedy and the belem pm..pap and duomo are the last ones on my list from the line..unless they come out with more designs!!!! :graucho:

i have a CB pap..do i need another one? but i dunno whet i'm keeping the CB pap or not!

I love my duomo, so I'm a little biased. The pap is cute, but it just doesn't suit me at all. I find it's not that big at all. If your speedy is a 30, then the duomo is going to hold a little less.

mine's a 25...
the duomo looks thick..in general..but i saw someone with it yesterday, and boy was it gorgeous..but back a few months ago, when my friend took it out to a dinner, i thought it looked awfully huge...am i changing? :graucho:

I love my duomo, so I'm a little biased. The pap is cute, but it just doesn't suit me at all. I find it's not that big at all. If your speedy is a 30, then the duomo is going to hold a little less.

i have both so it's a little hard to decide. my Papillon is the size 30, and i like that it has the little baby Papillong with it. the Duomo has a better structure and looks very elegant

i also have a Cherry Blossom Papillon, AND two Bedfords, so you're not that bad :lol:. for me a different color/line is a different bag altogether

Hmmmm, well, since it sounds like you want to get them both eventually, maybe you should get the pap. If you're uncertain in any way, the duomo will be an expensive mistake if you decide you don't like it. The duomo is more structured and not as easy to open up wide like a speedy.

I just bught the pap 30 and I LOVE it....used it every day since I bought it! it is so versatile....you can wear it handheld, in the crook of your arm, or on your shoulder....shoot someone here even wore it as a backpack once LOL
Go for the pap!

I loooove my Damier Pap 30. :heart: It's a fun chic bag and I love that you can wear it different ways(hand carry, crook of arm, shoulder) and it comes with that cute baby pap!;) I like the Duomo, too, though. Maybe get the Pap first and then eventually get the Duomo, too. :graucho: