damier alma vs damier azur speedy

1. Hi.. need your opinions..which one would you get if you have to choose between

1. Damier Alma
    2. Damier Azur Speedy

Thanks a lot..

2. i don't realy like the azur line (it looks faded to me) so i would pick the damier alma.

3. Alma in Damier

4. Azur Speedy. I'm not a fan of the Alma

5. azur speedy just because I love speedy..

6. Azur Speedy

7. speedy

8. 1. Damier Alma

9. damier alma

10. i'd say the Damier Alma just because i don't like the Azur line

11. damier alma - lower maintenance

i love the way the azur looks but i really wonder what it's going to look like with a patina. i want to wait a bit and see after people have them awhile.

12. im just afraid others might not recognize the azur line so much...and they might not know it's a bag from lv.. it would be such a turn off if they ask "where did u get ur bag from?"

13. I like the Damier colors better than the Damier Azur colors, so I'd pick the Damier Alma.

14. Damier Azur Speedy

15. :yes:

Also, the damier alma is a timeless, classic bag that will stand the test of time. I cant fuss enuff about how beautiful this bag is, I just :heart: it very much. It is also very functional and requires lil maintenance.

The azur line doesnt appeal to me, I just dont like it. It has a strange, faded color which looks very pale and fragile, like it's prone to rub off, etfc.

I like damier more in the normal dark brown color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice