damier alma mm or trevi pm??

If you want a shoulder strap, then I'd highly recommend the Alma.
The Trevi is a really heavy bag imo, though definitely better looking than the Alma.

Function wise however, with the strap, the Alma wins over the Trevi BIG TIME.

Good luck with your decision, this is a toughie! XD

thanks to you all!! i just went to LV in 5th ave 2hrs ago....i know i was debating between the alma and trevi but then i changed my mind again....it's hard to be on a budget because you really have to weigh the pros and cons of your decision....then just yesterday, i started dreaming about the saleya pm (though i have a saleya mm)....i just want to have a simple bag that i can bring anywhere....so then, i was debating with myself if the saleya pm can be used as both shoulderbag and handbag....so that's why i went to LV this noon, to try the bag on....it can fit on my shoulder but it's almost exactly fitting....it seems that it's really meant to be a handbag (that can be pushed to its limit to be a shoulderbag)....so as i left the LV store, my heart is fixed again on my trevi pm....seems like it is the perfect bag for me, although of course there are minor imperfections....LV has yet to produce a bag that will displace trevi pm in my heart....trevi wins again....thanks to you all!!....but oh, alma is also a beautiful bag....if not on a tight budget, that would be one of the bags that i would add to my mini collection....and, saleya pm also..............i'm keeping my trevi pm....i guess i just have to use my trevi pm often so i would be able to appreciate her more....thanks everyone!!