Damier accessory choice?

WCLC

Feb 11, 2006
OK, I was debating between the Damier Papillon 26 and 30 and then the Epi 25. Thanks for everyone who gave me suggestions and recommendations.

I "think" I've decided to wait for the damier speedy as my first LV bag.

Until then, I'd love to get a small damier accessory. Any recommendations on a damier piece to start my collection? I'm inpatient and can't wait until the summer....:amuse:

Thanks for any recs.

How about a damier cles ? It's small and cute.

If you're also in the market for a wallet, I would highly recommend the damier koala as well !

How about a Damier accessory pouch? I have this and use as an evening pochette as well.

p10022457_ph_hero.jpg

I have a little mini pochette in damier that I got on ebay for $60 lol

I never really liked the damier print but it was so cheap, and now its really growing on me and I love it.

It holds a lot, I can fit my powder compact, small hairbrush, lipstick, lipgloss, hair bands, etc inside w/space to spare.

WCLC said:
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but what are you able to fit in it? It's cute.
Oh I can fit my cell phone, a little moneyclip wallet thing, lipgloss, keys, powder. It's not a bad size. It's $265 on elux.

blackbutterfly said:
get a key clefs (cles)...they are so cute. i just got one to hold me over since i haven't gotten the koala yet :cry: .
Thanks for the pic. Yes, it is very cute. I can't wait until you get your koala. Will it in the near future?

WCLC said:
Thanks for the pic. Yes, it is very cute. I can't wait until you get your koala. Will it in the near future?

well, i don't know if i'm still going to get it yet...

i really want a damier speedy or a chanel tote (like Cristina's), even though i've been DESPERATE :blink: for the koala.

but to be honest, there are really other things that i want to do with the money...