Damien Rice

1. His number Album "9" just came out today!!! I just bought it on Itunes, incredible, but who expected less! :smile:

2. Well actually.. I heard it last week on the internet, I haven't given it a proper run-through, and I'm sure once I do give it a good listen I'll like it...BUT at the moment, I hate it!!! lol
    And I just knew that he couldn't top his last album because it was absolute perfection! This sounds much more mainstream, and some of it sounds like Dave Matthhews:Push: (which is never good IMO) that song 'dogs' or whatever it's called is particularily cheesy..I don't know. Like i said, it needs a few more listens because this often happens with new albums from artists I love. In the end I always like it.

3. wow! i can't wait to hear the new album.
    i love them :heart:

4. Well a few of the songs on it, I heard in concert and flipped. I think everything he does is good!

5. i got the advanced copy of the album and it's great. i was watching the jay leno show the other night and they sounded incredible.:yes:

6. I am not familiar with this artist but do like to expand my horizons. I'll have to take a listen. That is one of the reasons I like tPF. You get exposed to a lot of things that you may not otherwise.

But that can be dangerous for the bank account :sweatdrop: :shame:

7. The best song I think he does is "Blowers Daughter" i freaking love that song!

8. ^Yes! They are all good from O. I love Lonelily from the b-sides.

9. Yep love it all. I have been listening to 9 all night. Love it. Me my Yolk and I is particularly my favorite so far. Saw him sing that live and was BLOWN away, very powerful song.

10. I've been waiting impatiently for 9. I love Damien Rice. I have 'O' and 'B-Sides'. My favorite song of his is 'Cannonball.'

11. Oh i just love his voice!!!!! Can't wait to hear some of the new tunes :jammin:

12. on a similar note, anyone else enjoy elliot smith too? i think they're both awesome.

13. I love that song too. It has good and bad memories for me...but such a great song.

14. Damien Rice is amazing.

end of story.

hahaaa, yes, I'm picking up the album this week!
    did anyone get John Mayer's new album?! omg. I cannot stop listening to that kid - his voice just speaks to me.

15. God yeh i'm such a fan of Damien Rice - I can't wait to get his new album. I only have one extended CD single from John Mayer where he does a version of a Hendrix song " The wind cries Mary" but it is incredible - love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice