Damen Bowler?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i used to own the damen bowler in black. it's a gorgeous bag, very spacious, and very light weight for MJ. it's just one opening, no sections inside, very very roomy. hope that helps

2. Thank you so much! I returned a black quilted Kari because it was too hard to get into. (top is smaller than bottom) I need to replace it. I love my Blake because of the different compartments. I like the look of the Damen.
    Thanks again for the reply. I'm a newbie here. I had no idea others were as crazed about MJ as I am. :wlae:

3. I'm also a fan of the compartment bags! The Alyona has compartments, also the Klein, the Hudson, the mix quilt hobo and e/w tote, the Coco has them, and the Reena. Also there is one similar in size to the Blake from this season, I think, the Christine. It is quilted with 3 compartments and faux pushlock on front. I'm sure I've missed a few, but these are off the top of my 'MJ crazed' head. :P:P:P