Dalvy?

funnyredhed

Yummy marron fonce!
O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
It's snowing and icy and windy here .... so I'm thinking about what H bags I don't have. Anyone have a Dalvy? It looks like such a ladylike handbag.

Is it easy to access the contents? Comfortable to carry? TIA!

I don't know but have all I can do NOT to call Boston Hermes to chit chat - everytime I do they have the bag I want in stock and I end up buying lol!! Are you looking at some on e-bay? I've noticed a couple - stay warm FRH!!!

ugh i noticed the same ones! particularly monte's because it is bigger.
i really dont think theres an H bag i dont like.
except maybe a messenger bag (not the Evelyne, but the one we keep referring guys to when they ask. forgot its name. i dont like that bag. i also hear bad things about the Himalaya but haven't seen one)

Here is my Dalvy, she is 30cm, rouge Vif, and a great going out, lunch/party/cocktails kind of bag that fulfills the same role as a 28cm Kelly or a 25cm Birkin. I think I once saw an article or a photo shoot in Vogue describing the Dalvy as the evening Birkin, but I didnt remember to save it!

Attachments

• DSC02198.JPG
    DSC02198.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 439
Here is my Dalvy, she is 30cm, rouge Vif, and a great going out, lunch/party/cocktails kind of bag that fulfills the same role as a 28cm Kelly or a 25cm Birkin. I think I once saw an article or a photo shoot in Vogue describing the Dalvy as the evening Birkin, but I didnt remember to save it!

Oh. My. Goodness. This is just BEAUTIFUL in Rouge Vif!!! I am speechless.......:nuts:

I was going back and forth between the gold mini Birkin and the gorgy gold ostrich Dalvy on the LZ website. But, because the Dalvy only has one handle, you can't wear it open. If it had two handles, I would have been even more tempted. FRH, do you mind having to close the bag (like you would with a Kelly)?

Holy moly, Bababebi!! Your Dalvy is gorgeous!

I was going back and forth between the gold mini Birkin and the gorgy gold ostrich Dalvy on the LZ website. But, because the Dalvy only has one handle, you can't wear it open. If it had two handles, I would have been even more tempted. FRH, do you mind having to close the bag (like you would with a Kelly)?

Holy moly, Bababebi!! Your Dalvy is gorgeous!

I have been looking at (drooling over is more like it) that ostrich Dalvy on L-Z for the LONGEST time now.....

I actually don't mind having to close the bag, Sue -- when I'm using a "handbag" -- read, dressier occasions -- I like to have the bag closed. I probably wouldn't use the Dalvy in situations where I would otherwise use my Birkin. I've been bringing my Kelly to work lately - and have found that closing her up to carry really isn't that big a deal.

I am in decision mode ...... oh, dear......:shrugs: