Dallas, Texas Get-together?

We have had two meetups in Dallas already:

http://forum.purseblog.com/loubouti...ons-night-out-cl-boutique-opening-621506.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/louboutin-shopping/dallas-ladies-and-gents-688497.html

As a matter of fact, I'll be in town this weekend to hang out with BattyBugs. We'll visit the boutique Fri/Sat and will most likely do some shopping at Northpark, you're more than welcome to join us. xx

That sounds like a lot of fun, but probably not a smart idea for me. I went from buying a new purse once a year and no designer shoes, to 5 pairs of CL and one YSL in a little over a month. I need to reign my spending in and get it under control. I don't think the temptation is good for me. Although, I do love Northpark...:thinking:

That sounds like a lot of fun, but probably not a smart idea for me. I went from buying a new purse once a year and no designer shoes, to 5 pairs of CL and one YSL in a little over a month. I need to reign my spending in and get it under control. I don't think the temptation is good for me. Although, I do love Northpark...:thinking:
I was thinking a few weeks or a month out...not in 3 days!

Lol! I totally understand. I too recently got a Chanel, so I probably cannot buy anything either, but I just want to get out of the town and hang out with BB, that's all :P

I usually come visit once or twice a year, perhaps we could do a more official meetup in the summer or prefall, like during the next sale season ;)

That sounds good to me, too. I picked up a pair of Lanvin booties and an amazing shearling coat yesterday, so no buying for me, either. Hanging with Alice is so much fun, even if all we do is window shop.

Alice will be at my house around noon. After she's settled, we'll head into Dallas (probably Northpark Center). I'd imagine lunch will be 1st on the agenda. After that, it is window shopping.

I don't think I can get together tomorrow, but I'd probably be up for lunch on Saturday! There are some great places for bottomless mimosas. :drinks: I'll text Alice tomorrow to figure it out!

Batty-

Sorry I missed seeing you all by a few hours! If I had only known! I had not been on here lately due to some massive damage to our house and trying to put things back in order.

Lets definitely plan a meetup in the area!!!

Caroline

Houston is about 3-4 hours depending on where in Houston. It should be a fun night. The Dallas CL Boutique is already sending out the emails and invites for that night!!! *grin* Got my FNO shoes on hold already! :smile:

Been a while since I have been on, but if anyone is interested in a quick last minute meetup, we are heading out to the Glass Cactus on Saturday Night to see the Molly Ringwalds. A great 80s tribute band. :smile: