Dallas H Boutique

May 1, 2006
Hello!

I might be going to Dallas on business and of course the first thing I did was check to see if there was an hermes boutique nearby:shame:

Has anybody been to this boutique? do they have a nice selection of leather goods?

thanks!

Hi MN, you're going on a business trip?!! I'm so jealous!!:nuts: There's definitely a Hermes boutique in Dallas, Texas.

21 Highland Park Village
Dallas, TX 75205
Tel. + 1 214 528 0197
Fax + 1 214 528 6969

I've never been there and I've never dealt with them, but definitely drop by anyways and tell us how it is!!:yes:

The Highland Park Village shopping area is very nice (you are likely to need a car or taxi to get there from your hotel). I remember more about the taxi fares I payed to get from place to place than specifics about the stores, unfortunately...

Look forward to your potential "report"!

I use to live in highland park, which is where the shopping center is located, me and my mom goes there frequently, really nice SA's...i miss living near there! i mean i could walk there...

nice store, although i have no close working relationship with any SA.

if you ever road trip it to houston, i'd ask for kari. she's extremely knowledgeable and very sweet.

I have to agree. I was in the Dallas store last weekend. Big zero...in my opinion. The SA I talked with, asked her a question...didn't know the name of a bag...in fact gave me an incorrect answer. My sister purchased a tie for her husband. She handed her a box...no bag. Hello? It's raining outside! Can you please put this in a bag? I totally agree though, the Houston store is really nice. And Kari is a total doll. Always nice, willing to take time. And ALWAYS, if she doesn't know an answer, is willing say so, and then to let you know what the answer is.

I was in the Dallas store Saturday 15 minutes before they were closing. The SA was nice and showed me the only Lindy bag they had there. It was 30 cm black togo with PH. I think it was 4800 or 4900.