DAL Bal Gals Club!

Hi Amee! I could do a mini meet up on Friday afternoon, or maybe Saturday! I think Barney's had the milky way clutches a week or two ago...but I don't remember seeing the papier clutch! They get new stock in on Mondays, though, so maybe they got some in?

Hi Amee! I actually sold the Traveler, but I loved it while I had it! It has different slots for things like money, tickets, passport, misc. (and they're labeled, which is cute), kind of like a fancy-ish folder. It was really great for traveling for sorting all your stuff and making it easily accessible.

I also used it a few times as a clutch too. My only issue with it was that because of the different compartments, I couldn't really fit a lot of stuff into it with out it getting bulgy. I think the most I was able to fit in it was my phone, some cash/credit cards, lipgloss, and a camera, but without the camera case. Even so, it still got a bit fat in the middle.

Hope that helps! Are you looking to get one??

I would like to add another clutch to my collection. There is a used one that I was thinking about getting, my only hesitation was the compartments which you verified that makes it bulky when stuffed. Decisions- decisions!!!