Dakotah clubhouse

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Ok, since I own 3 Dakotahs (and counting:P) I thought it was time to open a Dakotah clubhouse. Here are my three beauties. Come join me in the clubhouse ladies :cool::graucho:

dakota2.jpg

purpledakota.jpg

suededakota2.jpg

Those are some Gorgeous bags..

Thanks yellowbernie! :smile: When I love a style I buy it in multiple colors and materials. I did that with Kristin back in the day and I did it with Phoebe when Phoebe was coming in the regular size. I have since gotten rid of my Kristins and Phoebes, but I am just ramping up my Dakotah collection! :biggrin::cool:

Next purchase will be the large teal Dakotah. :cool:

Dropping my large Dakotah off here to join the club. I would really like another one.

View attachment 2763546

Bag twins! It's gorgeous. I have been using this bag every day for the last couple of weeks and I get stopped and complimented on it constantly. :smile::cool:

I love the violet one I just got so I would urge you to consider that. I am going to get the teal one next. :graucho:

Bag twins! It's gorgeous. I have been using this bag every day for the last couple of weeks and I get stopped and complimented on it constantly. :smile::cool:

I love the violet one I just got so I would urge you to consider that. I am going to get the teal one next. :graucho:

I agree I have been stopped with mine as well. Its a great bag and holds all of my stuff. I need to check into another color. Teal sounds lovely. I can't wait to see that one. :smile:

I agree I have been stopped with mine as well. Its a great bag and holds all of my stuff. I need to check into another color. Teal sounds lovely. I can't wait to see that one. :smile:

Mine holds all my stuff too, and I carry a LOT of stuff. :P I really like the strap length it feels good. I wear it on the shortest setting and do not wear it crossbody and it hits my waist/hip at just the right point. I love the way it looks. :cool:

I saw the teal today at the boutique. It's really pretty. :smile:

I have my eye on other things so it didn't tempt me--much! LOL

Do any of the pretty colors like teal, red currant, violet, etc. come in the small Dakotah? The only colors I know about for the small are black and blue.