Dakota Fanning is featured in January's Vanity Fair, shot by Karl Lagerfeld

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dakota Fanning is featured in January's Vanity Fair, shot by Karl Lagerfeld, in a spread where she plays Cinderella, Rapunzel, Little Red Ridding Hood and Sleeping Beauty.

What do you think ?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. I love the idea, but not sure if using Dakota was the right match. I'm still thinking about it. :s

3. She has a very unique face, an ethereal and otherworldly appearance/presence. I like it.

4. Dakota is not the problem its Mr.Lagerfeld.
    He has many talents,photography is not one of them!

5. She's a fantastic actress! :heart: her!

6. Yes, ethereal is a good word for this, Largerfeld certainly has a unique story to tell here !

7. Dakota is such a sweetheart. I hope she does not turned up like the other childstars when she grows up.

8. It has a little bit of a festive feel to it doesnt it? I think its great!

Dakota looks lovely...and its a different photoshoot. Everyone depicts children as cute in photoshoots but this is a young girl with mature acting skills. Im glad they decided to do this!

Im not a fan of Karl Lagerfeld (remember the H&M fat size issue? Yucky) but I think these turned out alright.

9. Dakota is such a great actress for her age. I really hope she can continue it into her adulthood.

10. I agree with every word of this.

11. I'm sorry but I have always thought she was one of the most un-cute Hollywood kids I have ever seen. Maybe she'll grow into her looks and end up some classic Hollywood beauty at some point. who knows.

12. She's adorable!

13. I agree. And it's good to see a child actress whose face has some character. Seeing the same sort of face is boring and uninspiring.

14. wrong kind of photos for such a beautiful and talented young girl!

15. I like the pics a lot and the shoot theme.
    I like Dakota, she's doll baby in interviews:yes:
    I'm VERY happy to see a little girl not overdressed and over made up and over sexed, this shoot has character and is pretty age appropriate IMO.