Daisy perfume

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I dont know if I am putting this thread in the right place. I didnt know if this was stricty for bags. My patient came in the other day and she was wearing daisy by MJ. It smelled so good and I want some. I was wondering if the stores will have gift sets of it around christmas time. Or if Macy's will have a black friday sale on perfumes??? I was just curious?? Thanks in advance!!!!

2. Sephora sells gift sets of Daisy and their Friends and Family (F&F) discount (20% off) should be starting soon. The beauty bar sub-forum has a thread on the F&F discount for Sephora.

3. I love the Daisy perfume as well as his signature one. I might pick up a bottle or the dry perfume from Sephora.

4. Dry perfume?? What is that?

5. I LOVE MJ DAISY - stores like Macy's & Nordstroms have gift sets (parfum, lotion, scrub) or something like that - around $80+

I'm sure they have it now because I'm starting to see Christmas Beauty items in MakeUp stores...

GOOD LUCK!

6. there are awesome gift sets year round for this perfume. I bought my set last year and it came with the cutest Marc Jacobs daisy coin purse (i actually bought the perfume just for the coin purse LOL). I love the scent as well and use it daily.

7. I have this necklace with solid perfume in it. I just bought it because I like the necklace but sometimes I open it and take a sniff cause it smells so good!

8. Haha I meant solid perfume!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/2970230