Daisy Dukes Daisy Chain

1. [​IMG]

Jessica Simpson is to open her own chain of barbeque restaurants called 'Daisy Duke's'.
    The 'Dukes of Hazzard' star will provide backing for the restaurants - which will feature scantily-clad waitresses in tiny hot pants - named after her most famous screen character from the film remake of the hit TV show.
    The business plan was thought up by Jessica's father and manager, Joe Simpson, 48.
    A source told America's Life and Style Weekly magazine: "Joe's going to make a lot of money from this.":rolleyes: (but of course he is )

The flagship eatery will open in Las Vegas' Caesar's Palace next year, and Jessica will reportedly commit to make at least five appearances at the venue each year
    A spokesman for the 26-year-old star, whose divorce from Nick Lachey was finalised this year, has so far refused to confirm the restaurant plans

2. is this for real?:roflmfao:

3. Yeah, who else. :rolleyes:

4. :rolleyes: It's been a hell of a week for the Simpson clan! They even got more headlines than Hohan and Paris!!! :wtf:

5. This might last even longer than the Fashion Cafe! :rolleyes:

6. can they even do that? wouldn't the "dukes of hazzard" own the daisy dukes name?

7. her feet look really long in the shoes

8. Yea, isn't that a copyright issue?

9. Why not?

If the food is decent and the women are hot...it will do well. Shoot, Hooters food is awful, but it is still going strong!

I say make money Jessica while you still are popular and have your youth!

10. Im sure it will be as popular as Britney's NYLA restaurant....lol.

11. I heard on the radio this morning it was her dad opening up this chain, funny they announcer was like " can you pimp out your kids anymore Joe " hahah had to laugh!

12. its a ripoff of hooters, but of course it will thrive. its in vegas!!

and also, i would just like to add that i love her dress. i think its adorable!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice