Dainty chain bracelet Q

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have little experiance with bracelets, but lately I've been thinking of getting a dainty gold or silver chain bracelet, something like this:

image.jpeg

My questions are: can they slide off your wrist, like a bangle? Are they sturdy enough to wesr 24/7? And what keeps the charm from rotating to the bottom of your wrist all the time?

Thanks!!

2. I have something like that but a cross. It does not slide of my wrist. I do not wear it daily since it is dainty and may not be ideal for everyday wear. The cross charm rotates at the bottom because of its weight especially when I am typing at work. But I still love mine! It is my only rose gold jewelry as of the moment.

Attached Files:

3. Thank you so much! :smile:

Are dainty chain bracelets sturdy enough to wear 24/7? Is there a sturdy metal that would be recommended for 24/7 wear other than silver or gold? I don't very much care as long as it isnt in danger of breaking.

4. I do not wear mine 24/7 so I cannot comment if it is sturdy enough. I always remove my jewelries before bedtime.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice