Daimer Speedy 25 or 30???

1. What are your thoughts on the Daimer Speepy 25 vs 30????

Is the Daimer popular with celebs? I love the look but, it seems less popular maybe because it is new to the market.

2. i prefer the 25, only because i'm so short that anything bigger looks laughable on me

and if you do a search you'll find thousands upon thousands of responses to this question

3. Also check the visual aids thread. I posted a picture of myself wearing the 30. I agree that I rarely see celebrities with damier. Since the popularity of damier is increasing, maybe that will change?:yes:

4. I think it depends on the height and frame of your body. Personally, the 30 looks awesome!

5. IMO Damier needs structure which the 25 would have over the 30. I prefer Damier pieces that are more stiff as the checkerboard pattern is very straight.

6. I have a Damier 30. If your stuff fills more than half of it, the shape will hold pretty well. I use this for work and when on vacation, and my cerises speedy (25) for weekends or free time when I don't need to carry so much - so it depends on what you use it for mostly. :smile:

7. 25

8. I like the look of the Damier 25 more than the 30 for so me reason.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice