Daimer papillion hardware....

1. Daimer hardware for the papillion has changed...any pics of the new hardware???

2. i think that the new/old damier papillon hardware is probably same as the new/old damier belem pm hardware.

new hardware on rensky's belem pm:
    [​IMG]

old hardware on my belem pm:
    [​IMG]

3. I love the old hardware...It's sad that they changed it.

4. Yea, I think the new hardware is thinner than the old, I like the old hardware so much better.

5. where's urs??

6. [​IMG]

oppps here it is, the old hardware.

7. damier papillon 26........new hardware, similar to that of mono papillon

IMG_0613 (Small) (Medium).JPG
  8. old hardware for damier papi/belem:

[​IMG]

9. I like the old hardware better. I am picking up my mono papillon 30 next month from LV...I hope it has solid hardware.

10. i want the old hardware :hysteric:

but o well..................................in exchange for the red lining i guess i'm happy with that!!! :wlae:

11. I like the old hardware.

12. me too...... was kinda disappointed when I saw the difference but no matter i still love my papillon..........

13. i want the old hardware with RED lining

* i hope that doesnt sound greedy * :lol:

14. Curious - does that actually exist or were you just doing some wishful thinking? I'd be pretty excited if that actually exists! :nuts:

15. The new hardware isn't that bad at all. It's suppose to be more durable than the older one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice