Daimer is Amazing...

The best thing about Damier is the fact that it doesnt get dirty easily.....lol.

I am on the go and dont need the hassle, but I hear alot of bad comments on it from family and friends...they say that it is not appealing or pretty...oh well.

The best thing about Damier is the fact that it doesnt get dirty easily.....lol.

I am on the go and dont need the hassle, but I hear alot of bad comments on it from family and friends...they say that it is not appealing or pretty...oh well.

I get that once in a while too - you know, the checkerboard comments. I used to feel that way too so I don't let it bother me. It has grown on me so much and now I just love it. Interestingly, the people who make the most positive comments on my damier bags are people I know that are "old money." Just goes to show - classy bags!

I love Damier. Especially with the fickle weather in Oregon. It's nice to have a classy and subtle rain bag. Everytime I see pics of the Saleya PM or Trevi it gets my heart all a flutter. :tender:

I get that once in a while too - you know, the checkerboard comments. I used to feel that way too so I don't let it bother me. It has grown on me so much and now I just love it. Interestingly, the people who make the most positive comments on my damier bags are people I know that are "old money." Just goes to show - classy bags!

So true..the checkerboard seems to be the thing that my family doesnt get....lol. It is a very classic design but seems like it throws ppl off.

So true..the checkerboard seems to be the thing that my family doesnt get....lol. It is a very classic design but seems like it throws ppl off.

It's really interesting reading the "Birth of Modern Luxury," and seeing that the Damier print was the original LV print - that's usually what I tell people. The history is fascinating.

Tomorrow I will do a group pic with all my LV's....it has been a while since I have updated my LV family photo...I am sure Ms. Berkley will steal the show...I should model Ms. Berkley too...it was the best choice for me...I love love the shape and style....the trevi would have been too plain and more similar in shape to my neocabby...my berkley is like a super high end souped up speedy with a bit of bling...btw I love my speedy 30 but, this bag definitely has all the attributes plus so much more luxury....the structure gives it a formal elegant feel...I am thrilled with my decision and it was a tough one...thanks for everyone input....daimer is amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!

I'm So happy to hear you LVoe your Berkeley like I do mine! It is an amazing bag! And like you, this is my first damier and I'm beating myself up for not discovering it earlier!

Congrats again and enjoy. I will give you a heads up on the brass plate----it scratches very easily and as anal as I am over my bags, it's inevitable is what I hear from others.