Daimer Ebene speedy or Alma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i was all set to get the daimer ebene speedy 35 ... then i saw the daimer ebene alma ... and i am confused again ...

which one do u guys advice?

2. speedy

3. another vote for the speedy:smile:

4. I went through the same dilema, but I have decided to go for the speedy because my friend has the alma and complains that it hurts her arm after a while, and besides I think the speedy is a more versatile look and can be carried everyday (if that is your intention). Alma bag to me is one that I could not see myself carrying everyday and is more of a sophisticated look IMO

5. Speedy!

6. u really think u cant wear the alma everyday ?

my intention is to have a bag i can use as a everyday bag but with sophistication lol if u get what i mean lol

7. I have both, but I tend to grab my speedy a lot more because it is so light. Though has a nice cell pocket.

8. i prefer my bags to have a lady like touch ... so what do u think i use it daily i mean the alma

9. Alma absolutely. I see the speedy ebene on so many women these days...and the alma is more rare.

10. IMO if you want a more sophisticated everyday bag go for the alma I say! I just feel the speedy is suited to ME for an everyday as I support a very casual look!! Or better still go for both lol... buy one now and the other later. I am still considering the damier alma for myself too!! :nuts:

11. i love my speedy! but doesn't the ebene alma come with a shoulder strap??

still voting for the speedy though.

12. speedy

13. I'm in the same boat. I say get the speedy first since it's a classic and then the alma next. I prefer the alma in vernis instead of ebene.

14. Speedy!

15. I have a speedy ebene 30 and I don't know...I like it but I see it soo much I have stopped feeling anything from it. When I saw an ebene Alma the other day I just adored it so much and it made me feel my speedy was too casual and shapeless. I wish I had bought an alma instead.