Daily Zippy vs. Rectangle Mini

You're so sweet, LVoe Louis! :hugs: However, I've done enough "damage" this season with Chanel! So I will wait to get something in turquoise or royal blue...and it very well may be a Dior, we shall see! :biggrin:

PC, i will be doing a reveal soon with dior that includes royal blue, kelly green and turquoise :graucho: you might be interested ;):biggrin:

You're so sweet, LVoe Louis! :hugs: However, I've done enough "damage" this season with Chanel! So I will wait to get something in turquoise or royal blue...and it very well may be a Dior, we shall see! :biggrin:

I'm really loving the little Miss Dior Promenade Pouch too, I am definitely tempted to get some - yes (gulp) I did say some as I cannot choose between the colours they are so nice, I've managed to narrow it down to three I think at last count, lol. Three seems so much worse buying together of the same bag than two somehow, I'm hoping I can maybe manage to decide on two to save my hubby rolling his eyes as usual!!!

The turquoise Dior is beautiful, it would certainly be a lovely choice. Be sure to let us all know what you choose.

I'm really loving the little Miss Dior Promenade Pouch too, I am definitely tempted to get some - yes (gulp) I did say some as I cannot choose between the colours they are so nice, I've managed to narrow it down to three I think at last count, lol. Three seems so much worse buying together of the same bag than two somehow, I'm hoping I can maybe manage to decide on two to save my hubby rolling his eyes as usual!!!

The turquoise Dior is beautiful, it would certainly be a lovely choice. Be sure to let us all know what you choose.

what have you narrowed down to???? please join us on our dior/chanel thread if you have not already!!! :smile:

and i lol'd at the rolling eyes hubby thing! i think we can all relate :lolots:

yay!!! waiting for the last piece and then will be ready for the reveal!!! :biggrin:

dior has such wonderful colors...glad tutu enabled, errrrr i mean "helped" us on our maiden dior journeys!! :lol:
The colours certainly are wonderful, I just wish I had a Dior close to home as it's so much easier/nicer shopping for bags in person rather than trying to online.

what have you narrowed down to???? please join us on our dior/chanel thread if you have not already!!! :smile:

and i lol'd at the rolling eyes hubby thing! i think we can all relate :lolots:
In fairness my hubby is very tolerant and very generous but he does like to tease me, lol. So far the colours I'm thinking of are the fuchsia, I also strangely enough think I like the bright lime green though I haven't ever seen it in person and of course black - the black can perhaps wait to let me narrow it down to two as black should always be available.

PC, i will be doing a reveal soon with dior that includes royal blue, kelly green and turquoise :graucho: you might be interested ;):biggrin:
Might be interested, txrosegirl??? No, I'm DEFINITELY interested in seeing this Dior reveal!!! I'm still torn between turquoise and royal blue and I'm still not ruling out getting both as an eventual possibility. :graucho:

I will, LVoe Louis! I actually like both the Promenade and NLP, plus I like turquoise and royal blue...so I'm thinking that I may want to get both colors (one in each style) in time. Not right away, my bank account needs to recover after Chanel! ;)

It's here! I like it, but I'm torn because like the others said it doesn't fit much. Definitely no room for sunglasses. Of course, I'd rather have a mini but those appear to be nonexistent at the moment. lol. It was $2200 and not $2300 like I had thought.

So how do you like your Daily Zippy? Is it the larger one then?