Daily Zippy vs. Rectangle Mini

You know, I think Hirsh has the daily zippy on their list for 2400! I have to double chk but strange they don't increase prices all at once. I think there will be a mini! I'm very tall (6') so I'm worried a mini will be too short. Any tall girls with cross-body mini pics?

The Daily Zippy comes in a larger size as well, it is 2,400. I purchased it at Bloomingdales. It did comes in the green as well. I returned it when they called me about a WOC. If not I would have kept it. The larger is a good size.

There is def two sizes for the daily zippy; I saw both of them at the same time and ended up buying the larger one for $2400. The smaller one was $2100. I love the strap length; it was longer than the mini rectangle flap that I tried on at the same time.

There is def two sizes for the daily zippy; I saw both of them at the same time and ended up buying the larger one for $2400. The smaller one was $2100. I love the strap length; it was longer than the mini rectangle flap that I tried on at the same time.

Can you please post a pic and dimensions of the larger one?

Yes! My SA tried to look up the product number for the 2100 zippy and it didn't show up in Saks computer. He said mine (2400) must be bigger. So glad to hear this.