Daily Zippy vs. Rectangle Mini

Please do post pics when you go to Europe next month, ang2383!!! :smile:

Tell me about it, ang2383! I should stay away from that SS 14 thread too...very, very bad for my wallet! I should really put myself on a ban now, then lift it when my fuchsia mini arrives! :smile:

You are so lucky! Please do share whatever you see and have a great trip =)

Yes! Lets hope I see it in person so I can post! :smile:

There is a Boy Brick coming in this color in the small size for $3400. You can see it on Chanel.com. But, the whole bag is not this color. The front has a plexi plate with the large CCs and a sort of ombre tone which goes from the Tiffany blue at the top to a navy blue at the bottom. I like it and think it would be a great crossbody option for summer! Maybe something to consider, but the Brick is obviously a very different style from the classic.

I tried a bag similar to the Daily Zippy and while I loved it, it looked bulky and awkward when filled. Even a small wallet causes it to bulge because it really is a flat pouch. You would have to use a card case and not much else. Otherwise, I love the shape, the size, the fact that it is crossbody, but there is no real capacity to it. HTH!
Thanks for your input, G&Smommy! You've just confirmed that I shouldn't go with the daily zippy, due to its size constraints. Thanks for the info on the boy brick, but I doubt I will like that it's not all the same color. I love the turquoise so much, I'd want to see the color throughout the entire bag! :smile:

Thanks for your input, G&Smommy! You've just confirmed that I shouldn't go with the daily zippy, due to its size constraints. Thanks for the info on the boy brick, but I doubt I will like that it's not all the same color. I love the turquoise so much, I'd want to see the color throughout the entire bag! :smile:

No problem! It's too bad about the capacity because the zippy is otherwise a great bag!

All of this info helps me stay content with my decision -- and glad the SA pointed me in the right direction even though they had both in stock and the WOC is less expensive (and therefore I'm assuming a smaller commission). Happy I chose the WOC instead of the zippy! But if a mini comes out...that would be just perfect... I will post pics when I get my WOC!
I'm glad that the responses reinforced your decision to get the WOC, sluvschanel! Everyone should be happy about getting their new bag, not doubtful. Looking forward to your reveal! :smile:

I do like my zippy I have to say. It looks like it doesn't fit as much as woc, but daily zippy is split into 2 compartments, making each of them smaller than one compartment in woc. I like that it's cross body and that it looks like a bag on the outside...but I definitely would suggest you guys look at it in store before buying it. They are not stocked that much either
panthere55, I also like the way the zippy looks from the front, as it looks just like a mini! The crossbody option is nice too, I just wish the bag had more depth to it so it could fit more stuff nicely. :smile:
Here's a link about it too http://www.bragmybag.com/chanel-daily-zippy-cross-body-flap/ though it says 2400 on here (maybe for black caviar? Or a mistake as its 2100)
Hmmm, it's probably a mistake. Did you pay $2,100 for your daily zippy?

I've lost my mind too, newcalimommy! I just came from my yoga class and when the instructor said to "set your intention" I was thinking "find a turquoise mini". I am so bad! :smile:

Hhahahahha isn't that the truth!!! Ughh I'm so bad I keep loosing sleep between night shifts bc I keep thinking the SA will call or text me when They got these items in!!! Lol nutso for sure (about myself)

Hhahahahha isn't that the truth!!! Ughh I'm so bad I keep loosing sleep between night shifts bc I keep thinking the SA will call or text me when They got these items in!!! Lol nutso for sure (about myself)
Cuteandcouture, I completely understand the anxiety regarding fuchsia!!! I even attached a pic of a fuchsia flap to my SA contact on my phone, so when I get the call I will see it's my fuchsia mini calling! Lol! I'm really bad! :smile:

I think I just bought the zippy -- didn't know what it was called. Have to pick it up this weekend. I liked it better because it was cross body and had a silver chain. I got a beigy color but Saks had it in a mint-type green color as well. And I know I paid more than 2100 for it.

The mini, even the one with the slightly longer chain, looks bulky when carried cross body and the chain is shorter than the zippy, which hits at a good place on my hip.

I think I just bought the zippy -- didn't know what it was called. Have to pick it up this weekend. I liked it better because it was cross body and had a silver chain. I got a beigy color but Saks had it in a mint-type green color as well. And I know I paid more than 2100 for it.

The mini, even the one with the slightly longer chain, looks bulky when carried cross body and the chain is shorter than the zippy, which hits at a good place on my hip.
You're lucky to have been able to see the zippy and try her on, lulilu! That's the best way to see if a bag works for you and I'm glad you found that she did. For me, the rectangle mini is the perfect size and has the perfect strap length. Anything too much smaller, larger, shorter or longer may be too risky for me to order sight unseen.

Thanks for letting us know about the price! Another source said the zippy was $2400?

Looking forward to seeing your reveal! :smile:

You're lucky to have been able to see the zippy and try her on, lulilu! That's the best way to see if a bag works for you and I'm glad you found that she did. For me, the rectangle mini is the perfect size and has the perfect strap length. Anything too much smaller, larger, shorter or longer may be too risky for me to order sight unseen.

Thanks for letting us know about the price! Another source said the zippy was $2400?

Thanks. The mini rectangle is less bulky than the square. I forget the price as I was looking at a bunch of different small bags, including the Celine triple pouch (forget its name) and a cute square Lanvin cross-body bag (but I hate that bow thing). The Lanvin had a nice longer strap as well. I need to figure out how to post photos with my IPhone and Mac Air.

I'm not sure who paid more for the daily zippy, because my tag reads $2,100 plus tax of course. Here's a tag for reference. Now I wonder if it comes in a bigger size with a diff price though. :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394210695.448835.jpg

Agree on the depth...I paid 2100
I'm not sure who paid more for the daily zippy, because my tag reads $2,100 plus tax of course. Here's a tag for reference. Now I wonder if it comes in a bigger size with a diff price though. :smile:
View attachment 2534104
I believe the daily zippy only comes in one size and the price is $2100. The bragmybag website had it incorrectly priced at $2400. Thanks for clearing up the price confusion, panthere55 and zaraha! :smile: