Daily Zippy vs. Rectangle Mini

Keep following that thread! It might be too early to tell. Everyone is so focused on the fuchsia right now (including me!) so that could be it. I think it would be better to maybe call up some SAs in various boutiques, saks/nm/bg/hirsh.

I saw Hirsh has a turquoise patent woc.

Some of us *cough* are focused on the whole rainbow so do keep checking that shopping thread as we go from one obsession to the other (or all of them simultaneously). I don't know that I'd get something that's even smaller than a WOC for myself, personally, so you have helped me, OP, to decide that this Daily Zippy won't work for me and my lifestyle. If I learn anything on this color in a mini, I'll surely post it.

Hmm I asked a saks SA and specifically about the turquoise rectangular mini and she said they were not receiving any. Their seems to be a mini in turquoise in Europe but it is not confirmed I think.

Sorry I don't have definitive info. This is the blue I'm looking for in the mini!

I think there is a larger bag (jumbo?) somewhere but I don't recall which store is getting it. When I see jumbo, I just kind of tune out as that's too big for me. If I see it again, I'll share the info. Hopefully it's not a EU exclusive like other things are.

Hmm I asked a saks SA and specifically about the turquoise rectangular mini and she said they were not receiving any. Their seems to be a mini in turquoise in Europe but it is not confirmed I think.

Sorry I don't have definitive info. This is the blue I'm looking for in the mini!

Yes! I read that post too! Someone posted their SA from Italy said they will be getting a caviar mini in fuchsia AND turquoise! :woohoo::yahoo:

I'll try to take a pic and post since I am going to Italy/France next month! We'll see how true it is!

Some of us *cough* are focused on the whole rainbow so do keep checking that shopping thread as we go from one obsession to the other (or all of them simultaneously). I don't know that I'd get something that's even smaller than a WOC for myself, personally, so you have helped me, OP, to decide that this Daily Zippy won't work for me and my lifestyle. If I learn anything on this color in a mini, I'll surely post it.

Hehe, I am afraid to keep reading the Spring thread. I think I'll be addicted and end up focusing on the rainbow too. Very bad for my wallet. I should go on a ban after I get my fuchsia babies :ban:

Hmmm are they the same color??? I kinda prefer the WOC over the zippy, it's small enough as is, and it's 2 separate compartments, I think I would rather have the WOC n plus the tone of the WOC looks more favorable to me. Good luck deciding.... I'm still waiting for my fushia mini! Lol
I agree, Cuteandcouture, the WOC is small enough as is...no need to go any smaller with a daily zippy! Guess that decides it for me. Still waiting on my fuchsia mini, too!!! :smile:

Same here, tutushopper...and yes, please do post anything you hear about a turquoise mini!!! :smile:

Oh dear...we're in the same boat, newcalimommy! And unfortunately, it's not the boat heading to Europe to get turquoise minis! Eek! :smile:

I think there is a larger bag (jumbo?) somewhere but I don't recall which store is getting it. When I see jumbo, I just kind of tune out as that's too big for me. If I see it again, I'll share the info. Hopefully it's not a EU exclusive like other things are.
Jumbo is also too large for me, tutushopper. Yes, please share intel for the benefit of others. :smile: