Daily Zippy vs. Rectangle Mini

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of us *cough* are focused on the whole rainbow so do keep checking that shopping thread as we go from one obsession to the other (or all of them simultaneously). I don't know that I'd get something that's even smaller than a WOC for myself, personally, so you have helped me, OP, to decide that this Daily Zippy won't work for me and my lifestyle. If I learn anything on this color in a mini, I'll surely post it.

2. Hmm I asked a saks SA and specifically about the turquoise rectangular mini and she said they were not receiving any. Their seems to be a mini in turquoise in Europe but it is not confirmed I think.

Sorry I don't have definitive info. This is the blue I'm looking for in the mini!

3. I think there is a larger bag (jumbo?) somewhere but I don't recall which store is getting it. When I see jumbo, I just kind of tune out as that's too big for me. If I see it again, I'll share the info. Hopefully it's not a EU exclusive like other things are.

4. I don't own either, but OMG THE COLOR IS SO PRETTY! That's my favorite color right there. Judging by looks, I like the WOC more though. Good luck deciding thoughh!

5. I saw one at the west palm beach wort ave botique last time I was there it was in patent though I dnt know if you are intrested my SA told me it was a rectangular mini super rare

6. Yes! I read that post too! Someone posted their SA from Italy said they will be getting a caviar mini in fuchsia AND turquoise! :woohoo::yahoo:

I'll try to take a pic and post since I am going to Italy/France next month! We'll see how true it is!

7. Hehe, I am afraid to keep reading the Spring thread. I think I'll be addicted and end up focusing on the rainbow too. Very bad for my wallet. I should go on a ban after I get my fuchsia babies :ban:

8. I've also been trying to find a daily zippy in person to check out. Went to one chanel boutique and NM and they both had no clue what I was talking about.

9. I agree, Cuteandcouture, the WOC is small enough as is...no need to go any smaller with a daily zippy! Guess that decides it for me. Still waiting on my fuchsia mini, too!!! :smile:

10. Same here, tutushopper...and yes, please do post anything you hear about a turquoise mini!!! :smile:

11. Oh dear...we're in the same boat, newcalimommy! And unfortunately, it's not the boat heading to Europe to get turquoise minis! Eek! :smile:

12. Bloomingdale's has the Daily Zippy in this color as I recall.

13. Jumbo is also too large for me, tutushopper. Yes, please share intel for the benefit of others. :smile:

14. I think it's so pretty too, Eruamme! That's why I want a piece of this rainbow in turquoise. :smile:

15. Huh? A turquoise mini, zeeni26? I'm going to PM you now for your SA info! :smile: