Daily use larger bag or small clutch for special occasions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
    I can't decide which to get.

The larger bag (likely the Regent bag) I would rotate with my other bags and would be used on a fairly regular basis.

The clutch (not sure which one yet) would only be used on more special occasions - maybe only 10 times a year.

I need something for more special occasions, but feel sad that the item will be sitting in the drawer most of the time. I don't have a clutch of any kind so I do need one. Maybe I should get something inexpensive (but really, who wants to do that?)

At least if I spend the money on a larger bag, such as the Regent, I know it will used often.

2. Get the larger bag, and spend less money on the clutch for special occasions.

3. I agree with dmitchell15 get the larger bag that you can use all the time and spend less for the clutch.

4. I'd go with the larger bag. :idea:

5. Thanks for your thoughts all!

6. i would go for the larger bag and wait to find a small clutch on sale!!!

7. I think that's a great idea :tup: