Daily Hermes Items

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Four to five H items is standard for me on a daily basis. Today is four: Croisette ring, Cadena lock pendant necklace, CSGM, and CDC. The fifth item is usually a Clic Clac or Hapi.

2. I always have two - my Silk'In compact wallet and my rose gold CdC ring. That plus a bag, minimum three. Yesterday I also wore my PM CDC bracelet.

We'll see what today holds :biggrin:

DR2014, prepster and Dr. H like this.
  3. gosh what a fun question. Lets see... I usually wear a cuff sometimes two, and of course my wallet is always with me. if i put my hair on a bun a twilly is good. sadly I dont carry a kelly as I find it too heavy for summer. a gold plume on some days.

prepster and Dr. H like this.
  4. 4 today! Bag - leather GP30, clic H bracelet, 2 rose gold rings. No scarf. Too hot for scarf lately.

5. I work from home, so the single item I wear every single day is my Slim d'Hermes watch. If I leave the house, an H bag with H wallet and calv. Add H shoes 50% of the time.

prepster, periogirl28 and Dr. H like this.
  6. I’d love to see how you execute the twilly with a bun! I’ve tried it a few times and failed.

Dr. H likes this.
  7. Fun! 5--Evelyne, Dogon wallet, calvi, Osmose ring and cotton scarf as a headband, a la papertiger :biggrin:

prepster, papertiger and Dr. H like this.
  8. just one today ! Roulis23

9. 2 plus whatever SLGs are in my So Kelly. 3, if you count my Apple Watch H.

10. Forgot one thing! Bearn wallet! So 5!

prepster, papertiger and Dr. H like this.
  11. 6 again today - necklace, Clic clac, H Apple Watch, silkin wallet, money clip, shoes

12. Oh if wallet and sl;gs count then I have 5 intotal

Roulis23, 2 calvi's, bearrn wallet and 1 bastia

Dr. H and papertiger like this.
  13. 2 visible: Trim purse (I rarely change purses) and a scarf.
    And way too many SLGs: 2 Calvis and a Bastia, plus I just swapped out my Dogon for a small agenda + Bastia + H phone case, which I swear is logical but we'll see how it goes.

14. What a fun idea for a thread! I’m traveling right now. The only H items with me are 2 bracelets (Clic H and Chain D’Encre Enchainee) and a CSGM to ward off chills on the plane.

15. Today ...
    H earrings
    140 Samurai shawl
    Constance
    Calvi
    H boots

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice