Daily crossbody tassel? Is tassel too big?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463442328.189928.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463442429.059668.jpg

Went to look at the beautiful Marmont tote today and tried this crossbody on which is on sale. I have the Daily tote in blush and love it, and love love his color grey and a huge fan of crossbody bags. Is this tassel too over the top or does it look fun? I liked it a lot, but want to make sure that the tassel is not crazy;). Lol

2. I love the grey too! But I do think the tassel is a bit much. Normally I love a cute tassel. Is it attached to the flap? Do you have to flip it every time you want to open the bag? That might drive me a little crazy. I like my tassels on the side. But it is a really beautiful bag overall!

3. Thanks. Yes, I think the tassel you have to use to open but love the color and the xbody.

4. I've been eyeing this bag too. I love how it looks on you! I don't think it's too much.

5. It's pretty fun and cute! Now I also want either the marmont top handle or the Dionysus bamboo top handle. But will get the sale bag first and think...lol.

6. Sale?!? Music to my ears.

7. I like it, but admit that the tassels are a bit big.

8. I'd go for it, the tassels make it!

9. Yea, I agree and such a smoking deal!

10. Yes! I think around 1150. At the boutique;). Go get one. How is your lovely Dionysus? I am debating on that too handle bamboo or the Marmont. Love the hw on Dionysus.

11. It's great! I'm still in love with it. I would love a smaller crossbody Dionysus.

12. it looks ok but it does seem a lil too long for me

13. Beautiful bag! The tassels make it! It looks great on you and being on sale is a plus!