Daily Coverage: Heather Mills & Sir Paul McCartney's Divorce Settlement

While I agree that she is by no means a lady, or that at least she didn't really come across as one, I don't understand why people assume that the divorce is her fault: thinking back on McCartney's actions when he was in the Beatles and during the split of the group, he really doesn't strike me as the nicest guy.
Considering his fortune and the fact that she is the carer of his child, the settlement is peanuts.

ITA!

I agree. Given that he was silly enough to not have a prenup, I think he's gotten off fairly lightly.

I think she was the silly one noe o have the prenup, when he was infatuated with her, he probably would have been more generous ;)

Me three! I can't stand her. One time she was on some show and they started talking about her divorce and she started crying saying she tried to be a good wife but he treated her bad! :rolleyes: Even if it were true she should have not announced her business to the world. She is so tacky and she seems like a gold digger!

I am not defending Heather but it would be quite normal to be in a highly charged state on TV after a split like that & virtually impossible not to cry. Regarding announcing her business to the world Paul should have made her a decent offer & kept the whole thing quiet.

I don't believe that Paul was an angel or that his first wife had a bed of roses!

ITA!

I am not defending Heather but it would be quite normal to be in a highly charged state on TV after a split like that & virtually impossible not to cry. Regarding announcing her business to the world Paul should have made her a decent offer & kept the whole thing quiet.

I never said it was abnormal to cry and show emotion, I just feel that she sould have handled it in other ways.

As for Paul paying her off to shut her up, I feel that he shouldn't pay her anything becuase to matter what she'll talk sooner or later!

Eh I can't wait until this story leaves the papers...the idea of money making you whole after a divorce makes me sick.

Going through a divorce myself, I have to say that money can never make you whole again. It is the worst experience ever.
Money cannot buy you happiness but at least you can be miserable in comfort :roflmfao:

I'm sorry but she just annoys me to no end. Someone should hit her over the head with her fake leg because I just think she's a greedy troublemaker. :noggin:

:roflmfao:Paul paid a pretty penny to keep Heather from revealing his dirty little secrets,it must have been something quite damning to his image :sweatdrop:.I have no doubt Heather earned every dime of this settlement for what she endured during that marriage.

Way to go Heather!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ITA!

I think she was the silly one noe o have the prenup, when he was infatuated with her, he probably would have been more generous ;)

I don't believe that Paul was an angel or that his first wife had a bed of roses!

I don't find her to be the most sympathetic of people, but I don't believe Sir Paul is either. I've read his first marriage was not picture perfect (what marriage is?) with some allegations of abusive of behavior by Paul. I've heard other stories that they were never separated except the night he was jailed for possession of marijuana, because Linda didn't trust him alone. Who knows what the truth is for his last marriage or this one. All I know is that it takes two to tango!