Daily bag for New Mommy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which "Mommy/Dump your stuff" bag?

1. LV Neverfull Ebene MM

2. Goyard St. Louis Black w/Tan Trim PM

3. Mulberry Bayswater

4. Others

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone! I am wanting a new bag to fit my new role as "mommy". I usually go for hand held bags or structured bags (YSL Muse, Chanel 2.55, LV Vernis Alma..) so i really need a bag i can just throw stuff in (dumping is more like it). I don't need a diaper bag cos DH or the nanny carries that. So it's more of a bag for my stuff plus a few baby stuff like a toy, a bottle, my own backup stash of hand sanitizer, wipes, etc., snacks for my baby..

I was eyeing a LV Damier Ebene Neverfull, but it's all over (real and fakes) in my country. Not that i've anything against that, it's just that i'm open to other brands. I thought of Goyard St. Louis, cos it has that same wide opening, but it has no security whatsoever (unlike the LV's tightening strap). I've considered these other bags as well -- Balenciaga City, Mulberry Bayswater, Coach Madison Satchel..

anyone out there with a bettr suggestion/advice? Thanks!! ;)

2. If you have room in your current purses, and if you only need to carry a few emergency baby things, I'd suggest just getting a zippered pouch that you can pop in and out of your purse that contains baby essentials. I don't lug around a diaper bag myself. I just carry a medium sized handbag with baby things in a a separate pouch, as I suggested.

If you're looking for something that announces your new mom status, I'd suggest you hold your baby in your very own arms. More precious than anything on earth. People will s m i l e at you like never before!!

Blessings to you and your growing family.

3. Congrats on being a new mommy!

I voted for the LV, but like the Goyard too. I think the Bayswater may not be as easy for you to get into if your arms are full.

4. I'm a huge Mulberry bayswater fan so I felt bad not voting for it ... I even own one in the Straw color. BUT I'd have to say that the bayswater doesn't have many convenient pockets and that fiddling with the flap on top would be very annoying for a baby bag.

So LV Neverfull gets my vote. Though, perhaps another LV style would be better? I forget the name of the bag right now but there's a large LV tote with pockets on the side of the bag. That might be very useful.

5. Rebecca Minkoff Nikki! Maybe not the best choice if you want a bottle etc though.

But for more organize a Knocked up from the same brand, however that is a baby bag.

6. Congrats on being a new mommy! I would vote 'others' since the LV is everywhere, the Goyard is a tad too distracting and the Bayswater is tough to get into.

I think a Balenciaga is a great choice. :smile: A new mommy must spoil herself. Get a totally luxe bag please. :graucho:

7. LV Neverfull!

8. I agree, as much as I love my Bays, there aren't enough pockets. I was just complaining yesterday, there isn't even a cell phone pocket!