Daddy's Girl Wants A Man Who Looks Like Her Father ?

When this came up on the news program this morning, me and my Dad were both having breakfast together. There was like the most awkward pause.... EVER. Then my Dad goes "you'll have a tough job finding someone as good-looking as me".

Well I Despise my father & I love my DH. They are similar in height & weight. Both have dark hair. But different color eyes, styles of dress, interests, etc.

The two don't look super similar but they don't look THAT amazingly different either.

Biggest difference is DH isn't a drunk who beats women, lies, cheats & steals!

lol, the one thing I will admit on this: I have two dads, my parents got divorced when I was an infant and my mom remarried while I was very young, so I've always grown up with a dad and a stepdad. The only physical feature that they share in common is very noticeable blue eyes. And almost every guy I've dated, EVERY guy I've dated for an extended period of time, has had blue eyes. My current SO has gorgeous blue eyes. I always go for blue eyed guys, I'm guessing it's because of my dads! Personality-wise, my bf is outgoing and funny like my dads as well. A little creepy!

eeeeyew. My dad was my best buddy but my DH looks nothing like him. My DH though does have some of the characteristics I admired in my father like kindness, sense of humor and work ethic. But looks? That would totally creep me out!

I was my dads little princess and my hubbys too!! i guess that is one thing they have in common!! :queen:

LOL jokes aside they both treat me very well!! :yes:

I love them both and both are good men, but they look nothing alike