DA Speedy 30 or DA Speedy B 30?

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
For those of you that own DA would you rather purchase the Speedy 30 or the Speedy Bandouliere 30? The extra vachetta on the sides and strap of the Speedy B makes me a bit nervous...

I use to say Classic Speedy all the way BUT I have to eat my words because I'm looking at a Mono Speedy B as we speak. I think the strap will actually help keep the bag cleaner.
I'm going to treat mine with LMB when I get it and then there is no worries about the vachetta.

I use to say Classic Speedy all the way BUT I have to eat my words because I'm looking at a Mono Speedy B as we speak. I think the strap will actually help keep the bag cleaner.
I'm going to treat mine with LMB when I get it and then there is no worries about the vachetta.

LOL!! This is so funny because i have always said the same thing. I have a mono regular speedy and am looking at a speedy b DE as i type!!!! :biggrin:

How cute is your avatar Markxmikesmom!!! Have you treated your vachetta with LMB before? I would love to see pics if you have.

Thanks!
Yes! I have treated all my mono bags and have been very pleased..
Here is a before and after of my delightful strap..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394815327.421378.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394815327.421378.jpg
    644.5 KB · Views: 270
Thanks!
Thank you all for your comments! It looks like it is worth saving a little longer and going for the speedy b!

Thanks!

Great photos thanks! Did you use the LMB kit with the pre-treatment?

Will you get the pre-treatment for your future purchases or stick with they way you have done it before? If you can't tell, treating a bag with a high price tag makes me very nervous :lol:

No, I'm going to stick with the kit I have. I have always had great results (knock on wood)
So I'm not going to change.
The first time my husband did my bag I was sooooo nervous. I couldn't even look. :lol:
But now it's like no big deal.
Go on YouTube and look at BJTaylor02 video on it.
She does it step by step. My husband watch it a few times before doing mine.
Good luck!

No, I'm going to stick with the kit I have. I have always had great results (knock on wood)
So I'm not going to change.
The first time my husband did my bag I was sooooo nervous. I couldn't even look. :lol:
But now it's like no big deal.
Go on YouTube and look at BJTaylor02 video on it.
She does it step by step. My husband watch it a few times before doing mine.
Good luck!

Thanks so much :wave: Visual instructions will be most helpful when I get ready to treat, so I will definitely check those videos out!