DA or View? Korean Plastic Surgery

Hello! I'm new here, but also considering DA vs View for rhinoplasty and fat transfer. Would love to hear some experiences - good/bad/ugly. Reached out to these clinics independently and also through a concierge service. Seems pricing is exactly the same either way.

@beautybeeee
Just online consultations with DA, View, Banobagi, ID. Out of the 4, leaning towards DA and View.

Haven't decided when to schedule anything in person, but considering something later this year. Unsure about the timing because of quarantining and all that...

Have you had your in-person consultations yet? How is/was the quarantining experience for you?

I think that is the biggest criticism about them. But not many have come forward about being botched. That guy's nose has obvious scars, but idk if he had that from another surgery before

@beautybeeee
Just online consultations with DA, View, Banobagi, ID. Out of the 4, leaning towards DA and View.

Haven't decided when to schedule anything in person, but considering something later this year. Unsure about the timing because of quarantining and all that...

Have you had your in-person consultations yet? How is/was the quarantining experience for you?

How did you do a virtual consultation? I am looking at View and NANA.

@beautybeeee
I’ve heard bad things about all of them and ID and Banobagi are especially terrible. Check our JW Dr. Suh or Dr. Cha at Wannabe. They are on my shortlist for rhino/DES as well as OPERA Dr. Kim and ITEM Dr. Kim (heard he’s moved to his own clinic now). These clinics have positive reputations for great staff, aftercare, results, but of course you should research yourself and see which clinics suit you personally.

Hello! I'm new here, but also considering DA vs View for rhinoplasty and fat transfer. Would love to hear some experiences - good/bad/ugly. Reached out to these clinics independently and also through a concierge service. Seems pricing is exactly the same either way.

Are you sure that prices are the same? I think you can get more discount if you ask clinic by yourself

Hello,

I highly recommend DA.

I had Rhinoplasty including Osteotomy about 10 days ago, which was performed by Dr Seo at DA. From start-to-finish, it was a seamless experience. Highly professional and efficient staff who responded to my every need and question. I had several consultations with different hospitals in Seoul before deciding on DA and Dr Seo.

DA hospital is immaculate, comfortable, and modern (I was surprised to find that many others were not). I had a DA English-speaking consultant with me throughout the entire journey. They communicated very effectively on my behalf. Dr Seo took her time during the consultations, and I strongly felt that she was highly skilled, experienced, and intuitive, and a perfectionist. I trusted her and I am really pleased with my decision to do so. I have to also thank Ray at DA for being an amazing support and translator ^^

DA is very comfortable hospital. Honestly, everything was so efficient. I am really happy with my experience and am going back in a week's time to consult about breast augmentation.

Jessica (Caucasian female, 30s)
would you mind sharing your results?

Saw this on another thread and its about view clinic so I'm sharing it here. A clinic that uses such advertising tactics is not very trustworthy imo. But if u do choose view, do be skeptical and be careful!