DA color transfer??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those who have DA pieces, are you afraid of color transfer? I'm debating getting a DA Koala to go w/ my Eva but I'm fearful....

Thanks!!

2. My azur neverfull got stained from my jeans the very first time i used it :cry: i still love it but i would be careful. Lv told me that in the first 3 months the canvas and vachetta is more delicate. After that day ive never gotten one stain on it.

3. Is it just with jeans?

4. Thanks for the input! I think the wallet should be fairly safe since it'd be inside my Eva...but I hate the thought of it....I'm debating getting the epi koala but am on the fence..

5. Carried my religiously last summer I ways wear dark jeans and no issues so the experiences seem to vary

6. Glad to know it's hit and miss... :smile:

7. Never careful, never had a problem, speedy or artsy!! GL!

8. Yes, I got it on my hampstead MM when the bottom corner rubbed against old jeans (yes, old jeans, not new ones).

If you have azur accessories - have a look at the inside of the bags you are putting them in - for the damier ebene ones sometimes have a red interior - and the red can rub onto the azur...

9. Thanks for the heads up! Maybe I should shy away and get the koala in epi....(I should be safe w/ a pre-loved one in blue I hope...)

10. Thanks for replying! I think since it's hit and miss, I may just go with a koala in epi...

11. +1. I wear mine with jeans/demin shorts etc and no issues ever. I treated mine with LMB though so not sure if this made a difference.