DA color transfer??

My azur neverfull got stained from my jeans the very first time i used it :cry: i still love it but i would be careful. Lv told me that in the first 3 months the canvas and vachetta is more delicate. After that day ive never gotten one stain on it.

Thanks for the input! I think the wallet should be fairly safe since it'd be inside my Eva...but I hate the thought of it....I'm debating getting the epi koala but am on the fence..

Yes, I got it on my hampstead MM when the bottom corner rubbed against old jeans (yes, old jeans, not new ones).

If you have azur accessories - have a look at the inside of the bags you are putting them in - for the damier ebene ones sometimes have a red interior - and the red can rub onto the azur...

Yes, I got it on my hampstead MM when the bottom corner rubbed against old jeans (yes, old jeans, not new ones).

If you have azur accessories - have a look at the inside of the bags you are putting them in - for the damier ebene ones sometimes have a red interior - and the red can rub onto the azur...

Thanks for the heads up! Maybe I should shy away and get the koala in epi....(I should be safe w/ a pre-loved one in blue I hope...)