Da Brat

She can serve her time. She was Mariah Carey's hanger-on. Now that Mariah is married there is nothing for her to do. Maybe Nick Cannon will be done w/ Mariah's old ass by the time Brat gets out and then she can resume her role.

Hey did boxer Roy Jones Jr. ever dump her or are they still an item?

it was so stupid of her to do this. I think she wanted the press and come out with a strong album..
lil kim, foxy brown all went to jail... and Lil Kims upcoming album is supposed to be FIRE again- maybe she is hoping this will turn around her failing rap career...

it was so stupid of her to do this. I think she wanted the press and come out with a strong album..
lil kim, foxy brown all went to jail... and Lil Kims upcoming album is supposed to be FIRE again- maybe she is hoping this will turn around her failing rap career...

Could be.... but why jeopardize her position as Mariah Carey's #1 hanger on? I mean damn Brat, you've held the title for more than 10 years. It is rightfully your crown. No one will take it away from you. In a fit of boredom and lack of Brats presence Mariah ran off and got married. All that to say who the hell needs to be a rapper when you can sponge off of the likes of MC. Only Elvis would be a better deal!!

Somebody get MC's people on the phone and tell her I'll apply, and most importantly I won't leave her hanging.