DA bag with epi SLGs - possible problems?

Frenchie D.

Dec 9, 2010
Malaysia
I am primarily concerned about colour transfer. I have a Favorite in DA and am looking into getting a zippy coin purse. I prefer the feel and look of canvas to leather, but the epi colours are lovely and it would be such a cute pop of brightness in my bag. Would the bright epi stain the interior of the bag?

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I am primarily concerned about colour transfer. I have a Favorite in DA and am looking into getting a zippy coin purse. I prefer the feel and look of canvas to leather, but the epi colours are lovely and it would be such a cute pop of brightness in my bag. Would the bright epi stain the interior of the bag?
It depends on what colour of ZC you're thinking of getting but there's always a chance, then again there's always a chance that you could get struck by a meteor as well but both circumstances are unlikely. Make sure to rotate your wallet around inside your bag with use - so the same areas are not being constantly rubbed - and try to avoid leaving it in either direct sunlight or areas of extreme heat/humidity that would make the Epi want to "sweat".

Frenchie D.

Dec 9, 2010
Malaysia
Thanks.

I need to think about this. I am drawn to bright epi colours such as Poppy and Coquelicot, and I live in a tropical climate. Not a great combo. I hate to baby my stuff, and with mono and DE there are no such worries. But I'm itching for a bit of variety.