D Yurman - Tarnishing Silver

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm planning on getting the attached bracelet and earrings. Wondering - does anyone own them and if so, do they get really tarnished? Is it easy to keep them shiney?

Bracelet.jpg Bracelet2.jpg Earring2.jpg
  2. Those are very pretty!
    I only have the cable bracelet with the blue topaz caps. I've worn it nearly every day since March and it hasn't tarnshed. When I take it off every night, I wipe it down with the silver polish cloth you will get with your items.
    If I am not going to wear my silver jewelry for a little while, I make sure to put them in a silver safekeeper. It's just a little jewelry box that has some something to absorb the tarnish causing moisture. I purchased mine from QVC.com and it has worked well.

3. I have two of the cable bracelets. I also had the diamond ice ring and necklace. I never had a problem with any of them tarnishing. I've had the cable bracelets for several years and they have never been cleaned. They still look brand new!

4. I have several pieces of DY jewelry. I wear the diamond ice pendant the most. I have never had any problems with tarnishing and I have had the pieces for over 5 years. I have always been amazed that the silver does not tarnish and how new it always looks when I put it on.

5. I own about 20 pieces of David Yurman jewelry, including one of the bracelets you are considering and these earrings. :heart: I haven't had much of a problem with tarnishing. Like any sterling, I occassionally use a silver polishing cloth on my Yurman pieces. I also keep them in one of those jewelry boxes lined with anti-tarnish material. (Also purchased from qvc.com.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

missie1 likes this.