D-styling bauletto medio in Tobacco?

ilovemulberry

Nov 29, 2008
I will DEFINITELY post a picture (I need to figure out how, though)...looks like it should arrive either today or tomorrow!

ilovemulberry

Nov 29, 2008
Hi everyone,
She's HERE!!!!
I've tried for quite some time to upload pictures, but the server won't let me (it tells me that my attempts have failed). Sorry! I will try again.

Let me just say, however, that this bag is even more gorgeous in the flesh. It is quite a large bag - almost luggage like (but I like luggage, so it's not a bad thing). And, much to my surprise, I can actually wear it on my shoulder (but it's a bit tight - definitely can't do this with a jacket on).

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Lost and found
Oh this has to be the bag I saw as it was large. Can you resize your photos so they are smaller? Sounds like the MP are too big to upload. Or you can transfer your photos to photobucket and then post them here.

Ah, listen to me. I really would love to see your pix. I'm going to PM you and give you my email addy and would be glad to try and post for you.

ilovemulberry

Nov 29, 2008
Oh this has to be the bag I saw as it was large. Can you resize your photos so they are smaller? Sounds like the MP are too big to upload. Or you can transfer your photos to photobucket and then post them here.

Ah, listen to me. I really would love to see your pix. I'm going to PM you and give you my email addy and would be glad to try and post for you.
Thanks, Longchamp - let me try to figure out how to resize the photos...but if I can't figure it out, I will definitely email you the pics so you can work your magic :P You're a doll.