D stamped on interior label

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I noticed that my other Mabel has a "D" on the interior label. Does anyone know what this means? I tried to search, but I only found out that "0" means a flaw.

2. Older models were stamped on the interior label with the initials of the person putting the bag together. My Roxanne (2004) has LR stamped on the label.

3. Thanks thelittlestar, maybe that's the case with mine too.. To be precise, I don't mean the oval shaped leather Mulberry-tag, but the square shaped black textile label that says "Made in England" on the other side.

4. Oh, I just had a look at mine and it had G1 written on the back.

5. sally.m: Thanks, it's a relief to hear that this might not mean that the bag has a flaw... I was so ready to write an angry message to the seller :biggrin:

6. My Daria Satchel has "F" and my Bays Clutch has "F9".

Whatever that all means!

7. I think it may be a code for the year or month they are made. I'm sure I read this somewhere.