D rings in Op Art Maggies????

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Hi, ladies.I just have a question about the Newest of the Maggie's. I bought the Small in SilverLurex/Grey.. #14426. She's Gorgeous, but there is No D ring to clip fobs or keys....Just wondering if that is unsual? I called my FP store and the SA said they are in the older style #14305..Would that make you want to exchange or would you keep the newer style??? I love the color of this bag and the size is Great for a so called Small bag....:confused1:

I certainly wouldn't let the D ring be a make or break point on a bag I truly loved! Though, I am surprised they got rid of them. It's not like the new size is much smaller than the old one!

I certainly wouldn't let the D ring be a make or break point on a bag I truly loved! Though, I am surprised they got rid of them. It's not like the new size is much smaller than the old one!
She's pretty big..13(L)X7(H)X6(W)....I could not have gotten the Large. It was huge and I'm 5ft.. But Ty , I will keep her, its just weird how they change certain little things on some of the bags..;)