:D My first designer purse EVER-- tobacco paddy, pics to follow

i just wanted to say - i'm AMAZED at this sale. i've never seen paddys go for this cheap, even used they never go below US$900. NEVER.

and this dark brown is such a great basic versatile in-demand colour... usually sale items are the wayout colours (like the metallic gold lol).

i can't believe it. if i were rich i'd buy a pile of them and, i dunno. swim in them like scrooge mcduck. i seriously love the paddy

Ack! It is such a great deal. I ordered the aubergine because I love that colour, but now I'm wondering whether to get the tobacco as well. I actually don't like dark colours and already have enough dark brown bags to last me a lifetime (literally!), but it is such a good deal... argh!

Ohhhh Audrey!! My first Paddy!! I can't wait. I will post pics when she arrives. I have been such a BAD GIRL this month. :shame: I'm so glad that I passed on the Aubergine color yesterday.

^ First paddys are always special!! :heart: Tobacco sounds gorgeous, I haven't seen it in real but someone described it as a beautiful brown with a raisin undertone. :love: That makes me drool!!! :drool: If I weren't on a purse ban I'd order it too! LOL!! Aubergine is pretty but I favor the Tobacco. :yes:

CONGRATS ladies!! What an amazing deal, I'm contemplating one for
myself. But I need to stop myself since I just got Chocolate.:s I believe Tobacco may be very similar with Brun. It looks like it from the website, and thinking tobacco would be really dark brown. Maybe it is just darker than Brun even. Beautiful!!:love: and look forward to seeing everyones pics!:flowers: