D-Lister Kathy Griffin Is Hysterical!

I am a huge fan! I watched the entire first season, and just saw the first episode of season 2.

That is so cool that you are going to see her! She is coming to my area this summer so I was going to look into tickets.

What is the deal with Kathy and Matt? I heard that she said they were legally divorced but they were reconciling (?).

I seriously hated her when she guest starred on Seinfeld. She drove me nuts!!! Then I saw her Strong Black Woman special on Bravo. Now I think she's hilarious!

We, well, I make my hubby watch her with me. She is funny! I feel so bad for her sometimes though.... She works so hard and her turn out isn't always as well as she deserves. I don't want to spoil any of it, (ei Kuntucky, ebay)

But I do love ths how. What can I say? I love trashy tv!

Does anyone know why she was fired from E!? I just heard that yesterday.
She is a VERY funny lady!:roflmfao:

Was she involved with Nick Nolte or is that someone else I am thinking about?
Who is Matt?

puddinhd58 said:
Does anyone know why she was fired from E!? I just heard that yesterday.
She is a VERY funny lady!:roflmfao:

Was she involved with Nick Nolte or is that someone else I am thinking about?
Who is Matt?

Is this what you heard about in regard to being her being fired?

http://www.thesuperficial.com/2005/12/21/kathy_griffin_fired_from_e.html

Matt is Matt Moline her husband(?). I know they were getting divorced, but then I heard they were trying to reconcile.

That show is really funny!

I knew there was something really wrong with her face...she has had tons of plastic surgery!! What is the point? She still looks bad!

It's sad and funny how she treats her husband.....he is her little errand boy...curling her hair and running at her every beck and call!

I don't feel sorry for her being a D-lister though....have you seen her house??